Thursday, September 12, 2013

STOP WHATEVER YOUR DOING AND LET'S TALK


Midnight snack: MAC AND CHEESE 

What's for midnight snack? My stomach is growling and I just arrived at home in Abu dhabi from Chicago. I must say I really had a great time. But time check it is 11pm now and I am extremely hungry.

So lets have a little bit of "virtual" midnight snack together my friend so please listen and read carefully while I write and talk about something really important.

So I cooked a midnight snack just now. CARE TO JOIN ME?? Because I cannot sleep when I am hungry. AND SO WHAT??? I just miss having Mac and Cheese, my ultimate comfort food after work, when I am tired and feeling so sleepy but hungry, I am sure you have those feelings as well.

I really love eating this dish that is so junky but so delicious. Do you want me to share to you the recipe? Maybe I'll just keep it within the "Aclan's Secret family recipe book".haha (as if!) But seriously I really believe that Mac and Cheese is the easiest thing to make at night.

  •  Just boil the pasta (brown or white according to your preference) for 10 mins.
  •  Remove the water and add CHEESE WHIZ. Some of you doesn't know what Cheese Whiz is but it is a product in the Philippines that is made of cheddar cheese made into a soft spread. And so I just melt the cheese in my pasta and VIOLA!!! Chef Jenny's Creation. For more of my simple but delicious food recipes just log on to www.IdontHaveAsimplerRecipe.com (For hardworking individuals only)


I have put myself into a "Detox challenge" lately because I have happily eaten so much in Chicago and in the AIRCRAFT. Big challenge to flight attendants like me on a 14 hour flight from Abu Dhabi to Chicago, where you are surrounded by food and all you do is to munch on whatever food you can find to pass the time of the flight. Oh no! it's a bad I habit I know.

I always crave for buffalo chicken wings in Chicago

A cupcake is still a fat cake 

Beer tasting. Unique coffee flavored beer.

Deep Dish Pizza 

Blue moon beer with fresh orange juice


Stayed up as much as we can at night. Thank you to my gracious Hosts.


I need some serious DETOX!

Freshly made vegetable and fruit juice delivered at my home. (BEETROOT, CARROT, APPLE, Mango and pineapple juice/ avocado mixed with melon)


I enjoy life to the fullest and that includes eating different kinds of foods as well but sometimes we have to nourish our bodies with foods that matter and foods that "DONT" matter as well. Foods that don't matter are the foods that you see above in the picture. But foods that matter for me, which really nourish our bodies are mostly fruits and vegetables. These are the foods that count because it is filled with nutrients.

Let me give you some short lecture on our health. People get sick mostly when they have weak immune system. The root cause? Poor eating habits and poor lifestyle. If you mostly eat and drink the foods above, you will definitely have a weak immune system.  

Foods that are mostly processed makes our bodies very Acidic and causes our immune system to weaken which can be the root cause of many diseases which varies from a simple flu or to some drastic sickness like cancer.

That's why I mostly eat fruits and vegetables because these leafy greens makes our bodies Alkaline which kills and starves cancer cells and many diseases. I have been addicted to promoting Fresh Juice Detox because it resets the system of our bodies and flushes all the processed foods that we eat just in case we over indulge from time to time. 

If I don't convince you enough to Juice cleanse at least once a month, please watch the true to life documentary on You tube: FAT SICK AND NEARLY DEAD. Its a good 1 hour and 30 mins documentary, true to life story of a guy who doesn't care of what he eats until he decides to be healthy and embark on a juice cleanse because he got tired of being sick all the time and depending on his medication for life.

MY PLAN ON MY 2 DAYS OFF

Since I have 2 days off starting tomorrow, i have decided to embark on a DETOX diet again. I will just have my vegetable juice for 2 days. NO SUGAR. NO COFFEE. NO SOCIAL MEDIA and engage mostly on PRODUCTIVE activities like exercise, reading and doing goal related activities etc.. 

Eat less, read more, Less Facebook but more exercise plus sleep and pray are the most important things on my list for a well rested days off.

What about you? What is your plan? 





No comments:

Post a Comment