Tuesday, September 3, 2013

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATED WITH ME

             Thank you to my friend Rosh for the picture

I just want to "virtually" thank my family and friends who came to my birthday and to those who greeted me through Facebook, Instagram and through phone as well thank you so much. (sometimes i just pretend to be a celebrity and have so many "greeters" hahah) As they say times are really changing because we used to rush during our birthdays to open our cards and gifts, but now we rush to see how many Facebook greeting notifications we get for our birthday.

But let me go through the celebration i did during my fun birthday leave because I am sooooo into  myself I love relieving every good experience that i get. Remember we are all positive people, we only relieve the good times. GOOD VIBES ONLY PLEASE..

So I celebrated my birthday early with some close friends and family last August 23 for some lunch buffet at Bellevue hotel in Alabang. I love the kitkat monster cake from Larcys. I couldn't get over it till now.haha


Thank you to my mom for giving me a very cute monster cupcake from Larcy's
Friends Tita Cora, Ichang and Tina. MJ with his best friend LOOL


Moms friends
 
With my relatives



I think birthdays should be celebrated every year because its a milestone and a thank you to God for being alive. For being alive? But lets not kill ourselves from our vices! haha




After my birthday lunch, we had some drinks and Shisha with my friend Carlo in a bar along Bf Paranaque. 

At the eve of my birthday I planned a "birthday salubong" with some friends. But thank God for the expected "brown out" at our home, that me and my mom decided to stay at Mandarin Hotel for 2 days.

I invited my cousin Rachel for a swim and we met some new friends in the pool from California so we invited them to join us for my birthday "salubong" in the evening
Mandarin Hotel
Eve of my birthday at Barcinos in Greenbelt


We went bar hopping after but I really enjoyed the crowd at Dillingers in Greenbelt. Thank you for my 2 friends Ichang and Rosh for still being updated on which "cool" bar to go to on a weekday as i have stopped clubbing for a while. haha 



I went home really late after the party and I just had brunch with my mom on my actual birthday August 28.
Manila Peninsula Hotel. Love their yogurt selection. 

Well the whole point here is I believe that happiness doesn't just come to us automatically. We have to create it to have it. BUT let us not place our bets on temporary pleasures as well as this only gives you temporary satisfaction. Like any cheap thrills, here today, gone tomorrow you always get what you pay for.
 As there are no easy routes to long term happiness. None of these things would mean anything if you are not celebrating with the people who are dear to you the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment