Tuesday, October 22, 2013

CHOC NUT COFFEE



I just came back from vacation and I am back to being a workaholic again. But I AM BORED...I am so bored with my cup of COFFEEEE in the morning... What is your typical cup? Americano with cream and sugar, cappuccino or latte or maybe a dose of single or double shot espresso.

WHATEVER it is, we already know the taste before we drink it. So I decided to put a little "spice" in my everyday coffee to add excitement to it. We all need that "spice" once in a while in our everyday life.

 So I decided to put a "CHOCNUT" inside my coffee. If you are not a Filipino, you will ask me what the heck is a chocnut?



A chocnut is that little chocolate bar that consist of chocolate, sugar and peanuts. It is one of my favorite and you can only get in Manila (very cheap price too). Anyway you can find it in other parts of the world that sells Filipino food products. Here in Abu Dhabi they have it too in the grocery store (CARREFOUR/LULU SUPERMARKET).

So I will teach you how to put a little spice in our coffee that is really fast and simple.




1. Brew a coffee
2. Add the Chocnut bar inside your coffee, stir to melt
3. Add 1 teaspoon of cream or milk of your choice
4. Add 1 teaspoon of brown sugar/white (depending on your choice)

Then VIOLA!!!!! Enjoy your homemade chocnut coffee, that gives you that nutty, creamy and sweet flavor that is only made by YOU.



It is so easy to do that you can make it at home, at work or even when traveling. You just have to bring your basic ingredient with you which is the "Chocnut". I even made one for myself when I was traveling by plane on my way back home, and I feel like a "VIP" because I am the only one who has it.


If you go to Manila they do have a coffee shop that serves chocnut coffee and chocnut hot chocolate.

I will feature that unique coffee shop soon. But for now let us enjoy our own "blend" in the morning before we go to work.



2 comments: